2010 GMC Canyon Consumer Review: Not that bad

2010 GMC Canyon - Consumer Review

SLE Regular Cab Pickup (2.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

Not that bad
By juliancasta on

2010 GMC Canyon SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a small truck to haul small loads. I wanted an American truck. So far its not that bad, its really good on the highway, not that much noise. The seats could be better, but they are ok. The cd player though does have an old style to it. One weird thing, on the armrest there is a cassette tape case holder. Who uses cassettes anymore, it's a waste of space. It's easy to drive, my wife likes to drive it. It needs a place for your change, you don't have a storage place on the dash for your change or anything important. I haven't yet taken it offroad.

Xm radio, Onstar equiped. Gm bed liner. It drives smooth. I like to drive fast and when your going 80mph it feels like your going 50mph. It has a nice looking dash. It has an extra light on the rear exterior of the cab for the bed. I need a lot of leg room, i have more than enough.

Better seats, better radio features and style. New mirrors, they could have a better style to them. Better quality bolts, I looked at the undercarridge and the bolts look like they are going to rust.