2004 GMC Canyon Consumer Review: GMC Canyon 2004

2004 GMC Canyon - Consumer Review

2004 GMC Canyon

Z71 SLE Extended Cab Pickup (2.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

GMC Canyon 2004
By CentPADon on

2004 GMC Canyon 4dr Extended Cab Z71 SLE Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my GMC Canyon for two and a half years now. I've found it to be a very reliable vehicle, with great distinctive styling that sets it apart from other offerings. When we take this vehicle on a trip, we average about 24mpg. I opted for the five cylinder, and I haven't regretted it a bit. It has a lot of torque. Hauling with a bed full over heavy items is effortless. I get many, many compliments on the exterior styling and what a sharp looking truck it is.

My favorite feature has to be the distinctive exterior styling. While other brands have gone the bland route, this truck sets itself apart. Another thing I like is the torquey engine that really steps off the line quickly when needed. All this in a truck the average working man can afford to drive.

I would suggest a little better quality interior components. I'd like to see every manufacturer put the high beam indicator where you can see it with the wheel tilted! They could have left the cup holders out. They are nothing but dirt collectors. I have no use for them.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review