Used 2013 GMC Acadia SUV Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 GMC Acadia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Acadia model:

Love My Acadia!!
By Kaydee

2013 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought in 2013. Love the seating configuration and space inside. Love inside and out. Thinking it might be time for a new one. The only major con I have is the seatbelts. We have a GMC truck and the seat belts are great. This one the latch hitch is extremely hard and bulky. Reminds me of an older model. The part that is secured to the seat will not move hardly at all. It is so stiff that it can cause major damage when accidently sitting on it or trying to crawl through the back. Several gashes on the knees. The head rest curls forward to much. Wish that was a little more adjustable but understand it may be for safety purposes. Overall a great choice!

Excellent all around SUV
By Roland

2013 GMC Acadia SUV SLE-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Surprisingly good gas mileage for an awd vehicle this size. Tons of cargo space. Tows well. Very nice ride.

33000K miles and happy
By Chris Macy

2013 GMC Acadia SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Consumer Reports noted that this year and model could have climate control problems. In the three summers we have had the car, we did have to have the rear compressor replaced. It was covered undr warranty, so we were happy. Otherwise, we have really enjoyed having such a sturdy and safe car for our family to ride in. It is a blast driving the AWD in the snow!

Glove compartment light
By Gerald Roy Longbottom

2013 GMC Acadia SUV SLE-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Is it even possible that in 2013 a vehicle can come with no light in the glove compartment. Could this be a factory omission or cost-cutting. I need a flashlight at night or I must to exercise my sense of touch!

Worst "Denali" ever
By drakers

2013 GMC Acadia SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have purchased more than my share of vehicles from GMC, Pontiac, Jaguar, BMW, and Cadillac. I have determined that there are two automobiles that I have purchased new and wish I never did.
One was a 2007 Jaguar XK (it was a new model of their high performance car) and the other is this Acadia “Denali. ”The first thing to break on the Acadia was the cheap or improper installation of the rubber pad on the foot actuated emergency brake. Then the Roof leaked due to improper installation...little things either break off or were improperly installed. Terrible QC at factory. Sluggish motor that cuts out frequently.

I was asked for an update. We no longer own the vehicle and traded (at a loss) on a GMC Yukon which we love.