wow!!!!
By kimmyac on
2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I leased my 2011 Acadia in July of 2010, straight off the truck, first GMC I have ever driven. I was at the time driving an Explorer 7pass., that I was in love with and swore by. I was actually going to buy another one. However just paying attention to the different SUV's on the road, I liked the look and test drove a Saturn Outlook first. Then the GMC Acadia caught my eye. I went to the dealer to test drive one, and the next day my mind was made up (actually after I drove it my mind was made up) and I was the proud owner of a beautiful, stylish, comfortable, roomy, well handling, just outstanding vehicle in every aspect and detail. Can you tell I love my Acadia?
Favorite Features
I love the 2nd row bucket seats, and the ease of accessing the third row of seats, over that of my Explorer. I also like that the second row can move forward or backwards to give more or less leg room depending on who is seated in the third row. Climate control is major, especially having vents over the second and third row of seats, allowing everyone to adjust their settings to their comfort (didn't have that on my Ford). This alone has stopped me from freezing or sweating to death trying to get the car comfortable for everyone. Power lift gate, definate plus!!! I wish I had that when my soon was still in an infant carrier. More room in the rear cargo area with the third row in use.
Suggested Improvements
We went to Myrtle Beach, and the comfort of the drive for me and my passangers definately evident over the comfort of my Explorer. Very Plush and relaxing, almost to relaxing for me, as the only driver. I've read about the blind spots, but with every vehicle, you have to adjust, and this hasn't been a problem. My little boy was in his own private heaven on our trip, which is most important to me on such a long drive. I have nothing negative to say about this vehicle. Safety features are major to me, and this vehicle gives me every security I need as a mom. My next vehicle hands down, no doubt will be an Acadia.
By lovegmc1
on 06/18/12 08:18 AM (PDT)

That's awesome! We love our Acadia too! My son did all the research and looked into all the features for me! This is such a nice vehicle, 16,500 miles later!(got it n nov. 2011)