My take on Mileage and Interior Design
By sood02491 on
2011 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Bought Acadia Denali 2011 - Have 1800 miles on it now. Mileage: I drive on Highway 5 Los Angeles back and forth to work. I leave home around 6.30 A.M - Get 22-24 MPG Leave work around 4 P.M -Get 16-17 MPG City : 14-17 MPG Do not go by the on board computer that shows how many miles per gallon you are getting - Calculate yourself - Fill Tank - Note mileage - Drive and put some miles on it and then Fill again to see how many gallons you used. Interior: I have owned Navigator, Audi A6 before. I traded Accord to get this - Accord had way more leg room than this - Find it hard to rest left foot when driving - Get very frustrated because of poor design - Not enough leg room.
Favorite Features
Heads Up Display - Interior design - except for leg room
Suggested Improvements
Please get more leg room - at least on the driver side!! Get rid of chrome around vents - They reflect in the side mirrors. I had to put black tape on the driver and passenger side vents. The seats do not cool down too much - when using remote start, seats should cool/heat as required - They don't as of now. Telephone: You should be able to see your contact list on the screen and use touch screen to dial - As of now, you can not!!!