2011 GMC Acadia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Acadia model:
Love it
By dave583 on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Loving this car. Very impressed with the ride, the power, the options. This vehicle handles amazing for what it is. We are very satisfied so far. Love the Bose too

Grandpa & neema enjoying gmc Acadia slt2
By Big Ben/Nebraska on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After deciding we wanted to have a vehicle with more people/cargo room, we traded in our 2008 Impala LTZ and ordered our new 2011 GMC Acadia SLT2. Although we have only driven it for 3 weeks now and have 1000 miles on it, we can see it is everything we wanted/needed in our "new wheels". Ride is fantastic, gas mileage is close to the window sticker suggested mpg highway and city. Has volumes of cargo space with rear seats reclined (although we still haven't gotten the knack for dropping the center bucket seats completely down). Enjoy the heads-up display and navigation system. Rear backup camera a must! We have always owned GM products and so far this Acadia meets & beats our expectations.

Love this car!!!
By dave583 on 09/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I felt the need to report since I read these when deciding what to buy. This thing is awesome! really. took our first good trip this weekend and this car handles and drives incredibly. 80,90, 100mph no problem. It floats at all speeds. 100 mph was deceiving because it handled so smooth. twisty roads were also gobbled up with ease. plenty of room for the kids and our stuff. Love it! We'll be keeping this for a long while

Fun
By Bryan on 08/31/10 15:20 PM (PDT)

2011 GMC Acadia SLE 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love it. The only drawback is I'm trying to upgrade the speaker system and there is not a lot of info out there. Sometimes when driving the sun reflects off of the interior chrome which is annoying. Handling is great and the 7 passenger capacity is very comfortable. The visibility is compromised but nothing to be alarmed with.

2011 Not entirely a miss or a hit
By nmydst on 08/31/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Over all my experience has been fine. I have only owned my car for 3 weeks, however I did previously own a 2009 so I do have prior Acadia experience. The car seems to idle rough and doesn't switch smoothly into gears, as my 2009 did. I have many blind spots such as the second row headrests. You cannot see over them if you turn to look over your shoulder to check for cars. Your two back side windows are of no use to you with those headrests in the way. The seats themselves don't seem as comfortable as before and the car just seems to be bulkier and louder. I used to drive the 2009 like it was a car. This one I feel nervous, worrying that I'm going to hit someone because of the blindspots.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 GMC Acadia in VA is:

$106 per month*