2010 GMC Acadia Consumer Review: No longer impressed

2010 GMC Acadia - Consumer Review

SLT-1 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

No longer impressed
By memery0913 on

2010 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Initially issues started out as minimal: back up camera malfunctioned. On day scheduled to be replaced sat in the waiting room for two hours to be told didnt have part; paint on hood started bubbling up b/c of rust. Fixed it no problem/complaint; Issue with brakes, waited over two hours (with infant) to be told they had to keep it; Service airbag light has been on 2x in last month. On 2nd attempt ordered part, but didnít tell me without being questioned. At 35979 had full service check and told car was in full working order. At 36102 car seems to continue to run after key is out of ignition.

I do find this car to be very comfortable, and perfect size for my family. I loved this car (it was my favorite car ever owned) until I became a frequent visitor to the dealership.

Most of the issues Ive had have been easily fixed, aside from taking my time from work. However, everything has been under warranty. With that said, concerned that I have had this many issues with a car hasnt reached 37,000. It doesnt bode well for the future of repairs needed on this vehicle NOR my continued patronage of the GMC brand.