2007 GMC Acadia Consumer Review: The GMC Acadia is Awesome!

2007 GMC Acadia - Consumer Review

2007 GMC Acadia

SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

The GMC Acadia is Awesome!
By Jeff on

2007 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked up our loaded GMC Acadia Friday night and are extremely happy. The vehicle is well built inside and out and is a pleasure to drive. Lots of bells and whistles to keep you occupied in your spare time. I'm 6'2" and I have more than enough room. This vehicle drives so smoothly, it feels like your driving 55 when you're really going 85(oops!). Handling is superior to other vehicles we've owned. It's a real head turner when your driving down the road. I saw numerous Envoy owners trying to catch up with us to get a peak. The Acadia will be a real winner for GMC. The motor has more than enough power to get up and go. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Watch out Soccer Moms!

We like the 19" wheels and the overall look and feel of the Acadia. Interior head and leg room are excellent. Exterior is sharp!The duel sun roofs really give it an open feeling. It's not a minivan!

I would have liked chrome wheels as an option. They will probably be available on the Denali version when it coes out.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review