2007 GMC Acadia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Acadia model:
Best car I have driven, ever
By ritz on 04/30/07 09:59 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My last car was the Cadilac SRX. The new Acadia is vastly better in all aspects. I can not emphasize how much I have enjoyed driving the car in the first 30 days of purchase. The only correction that needs to be made is the acceleration at high speed and initial fuel economy. Going in for an adjustment this week. GMC has made a car that my friends call a big Lexus 350! Top quality and a great ride

Nice ride
By high5rowan on 04/29/07 15:34 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We were trying to downsize and I glanced over and saw this vehicle. As soon as I found out it seated 8 with center bench I told the dealer to bring it to the house. My wife wasn't sure at first, but after driving it and seeing the Acadia in white she loved it. We ordered one which took 6 weeks but was worth the wait. What a class vehicle. Before buying an import do yourself a favor and check this one out. The only thing we left off was heads up and nav system. I will use a portable nav. Had a Z71 sub and this drives like a Cadillac in comparison.Our first road trip is coming up will keep posted.

GMC has hit a home run with the Acadia
By Earl Ryan on 04/25/07 11:21 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great vehicle. The ride is smooth as befits a large car. It is responsive, and it is very comfortable in all three rows of seats. Although there are a lot of controls, they are well laid out and intuitive to use. For a large vehicle, it is quite maneuverable and fairly easy to park. The power rear lift gate is surprisingly handy. While gas mileage isn't great, it is pretty good for such a large vehicle. Bottom line: I don't especially enjoy driving, but I actually look forward to driving my new Acadia.

'07 Acadia impressive
By Chris on 04/25/07 10:32 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very surprised by quiet interior even on interstate in windy conditions, smooth ride and very comfortable seats. Transmission can't decide when to shift at times making for less smooth drive then the Pilot or MDX. So far so good after leaving a Pilot and picking the Acadia over an MDX. GM has done their homework!

GM got this right!
By Sanman14 on 04/25/07 06:19 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Acadia has more than lived up to my expectations. Handling is terrific, and the 6-speed performs better than anticipated with the software fix GM has applied. A fun, functional, and very comfortable vehicle. Turns a lot of heads!

Excellent Value, MPG, and Quality
By Marc Williams on 04/25/07 05:38 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this after comparing a Tahoe, Pilot, Edge, Sequoaya, Highlander, Outlander, CX-9, and Explorer. I can't be happier with my decision after several months. I got the brick interior, heads up display, and huge sunroof; it catches everyones eye. The captain's chairs are nice and the third row seats are much more spacious than other full size SUVs. The fit and finish of the interior is finally on par with European vehicles. Forget the comments about the plastic, it is fine. The tranny downshifts sluggishly but that is to save gas. I average 20.5MPG with city/congestion driving. There are some comments about rust on the exhuast, this is the stainless steel discoloring

Great family car
By mike brien on 04/24/07 11:06 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had our Acadia for 3 weeks and drove to South Carolina and back from NY without any problems. Very comfortable (15hrs of driving straight). We drove through snow, sleet, wind, rain and sun. It handled great in every aspect. We have two young kids. They had plenty of room for all the toys and things to keep them occupied for 15hrs.

Go U.S.A.
By Sue D. Phakia on 04/24/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am so happy with my choice for the Acadia. I looked at Lexus, Acura MDX, Honda Pilot, and related vehicles. This Acadia has it all over the foreigners. I am proud that I can support my own country now, and have a great vehicle.

Great Crossover Vehicle
By R Hansen on 04/19/07 16:52 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I switched from a Toyota Sequoia to the GMC Acadia. This Acadia give me 28 mpg at 65 mph. I added a Fitch Fuel Catalyst to gain 4 mpg. The quality is great, ride is comfortable, plenty of cargo room. A quiet engine, comfortable seats. OnStar is super. The instrumentation is excellent. Excellent vehicle stability. A great value. GMC has a winner with the Acadia.

New car euphoria found in the Acadia!
By cpearson on 04/18/07 08:30 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Acadia SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I don't know if it's the smell of a new vehicle or that I'm driving around town in an Acadia that has put a smile on my face! We sold our reliable, conservative Honda Odyssey for a bit of luxury in the fully loaded (minus Nav) SLT2 - Carbon Metallic with Ebony leather interior. It's a great looking vehicle inside and out, causing it to be a looker on the road and sitting in carpool! We bought the extended warranty to give us more piece of mind regarding reliability. Expected a little better fuel economy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.