1992 Geo Storm Consumer Review: The Best I Ever Had

1992 Geo Storm - Consumer Review

2+2 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Best I Ever Had
By Downhill on

1992 Geo Storm 2+2 2dr Hatchback

When I bought my little "monster" Storm it had a whopping 124,000 miles on it everyone I knew said get a good car. I loved it now it has 210,000 miles and the water pump has gone out in it, if this is not a good car then bring one on! I have no complaints about the car of course except the standard back seat complaint. Everyone I know will tell you I drive my little monster like there is no tomorrow and pedal to the metal, I figure if I can take it so can he (the car). I live in the SF bay area I have driven it to WA State 3 times & Reno 4 or 5 times. This car is the best I have ever owned and the best any of my friends have ever seen. I wish they still made them.

It handles like any cars twice the price and gets the fuel economy of cars with half the power lots of fun with all of the reliability of a Volvo, or Cadillac.

Make the water pump a little easier to access, definitely improve the back seat space but this is all redundant because unfortunately they don't make these little wonders any more very sad.