Used 1995 Geo Prizm Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Geo Prizm - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prizm model:

16 years and STILL going!
By babes60053

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

LUV LUV LUV this car!!..just turned 159,000 miles..she goes like a champ! i would DEF buy another 1 if they still made them! they NEED to bring them back iin production!!..my husband said i could have a new car-"no thank you-i luv this 1 2 much"..lol i REFUSE to give it up-trade it in-or sell it-Im taking it with me!..LOL

All!..the best is RELIABILITY! and its just a cute looking car

move the cup holder its right in front of the radio

Amazing Little Car
By lenorek

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

I got this car for 2200 dollars after my (terrible) Saturn SL1 was rear ended into oblivion. I expected it would be good for a little while until I bought a "real car". Was I wrong, it was a GREAT car. with sixteen years and nearly 180K miles, it has needed very few things. Granted, it was a one owner vehicle and the person who had it maintained it meticulously. Still, I think it is very impressive that a car that retailed for around 14K in 1985 has only had one alternator replacement, one new set of brakes, front ball joint replacements and a wheel well repair. I also opted to change the timing belt. I have my Corolla now, gave Geo to my husband but I highly recommend this car.

Reliability! This car never stranded me, not once. The A/c works greta and it has never been worked on.

Bad cup holders, really bad factory radio. Replaced it with a decent one from Best Buy.

Great car
By OLD RED

1995 Geo Prizm 4dr Sedan

Beside the paint fading great car wish they would bring it back I would buy it again

Gas mileage and reliability

Exterior paint

The Car that Won't Die
By Danny McGirr

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

Purchased for $2000 with 149k on it, and have driven it a lot since purchased. Consistently gets 41 - 42 mpg on highway trips. Have driven from Washington to Utah, to Oklahoma, to California, and never had a problem. Drives smooth and is super reliable.

Manual Transmission, Bigger 1.8 motor

Sunroof? Spoiler?

Best Car Ever
By Jan Sanders

1995 Geo Prizm 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 12 years ago and until recently (111,000 miles) I have not done anything but oil changes and the usual things that you'd expect to be done. This car has been the most reliable car I have ever owned and I wish they were still being made.