Used 1994 Geo Prizm Sedan Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan

View reviews for a specific Prizm model:

U go Geo Prizm!
By Briana

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan 4dr Sedan

The best car I had! I would still be driving it if I haven't been in a terrible accident. I really miss that car. It's my style, the cranking Windows, excellent motor. She had everything and all worked really good!

I wouldn't replace any other vehicle over this GEO. tan/pink color exterior? Loved it!

Freakishly Reliable
By cy bang

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 1996 with 21k on the odometer. I don't remember doing a deal with the devil, but if I did, it must have been something like this... ME: "So, I need a basic little car that gets good mileage and is fun to drive and easy on my wallet. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, could you make it so that after 20 years and 290k miles, it still needs no major repairs, and still gets 39mpg and is as reliable as the day I bought it?" DEVIL: "Hmmm, it'll have to be light blue." ME: Gack... well ok." Seriously, in the years that I have had it, many other cars have come to and gone from my garage, but never did I even consider trading in the Prizm. This car...wow.

309k
By trinity

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan LSi 4dr Sedan

Bought this car in 2004 with 120k for 500 it needed a cluck and a tune up 11 years later it's still going strong 309700 on it now I would not trade for anything

you will be happy you bought it
By scanner743

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in 1999 when it has 104k now +200k still have the original muffler,front calibers, front shocks, fuel pump and filter same headlight bulbs, and still cold ac, really low maintenance cost new battery lasted 10 years start after one or two clicks. I bought it cheap to be my second car but my 1st car is gone and the prizm keep on ticking never gave me a reason to get rid of it. I see many prizms on the road when driving you just can't kill them. Bought 1997 prizm a year ago, the same quality

quality Toyota , smooth one finger clutch shifting

better inside door handles, they did my 1997 handles are great

Amazing Car!
By sammycartime

1994 Geo Prizm Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have been driving this car for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I regularly drive the length of California and I've never had a problem.I also take it over many passes and through the mountains regularly. It starts every time and gets great gas mileage. For the money it's a steal. It doesn't have many interior perks, but it does everything I need.