Get to know Geo!
By geodriver on
1992 Geo Metro 4dr Hatchback
This was my first car. I've had great fun driving it and fixing it up. Granted it was in disrepair when I got it, (due to previous owner's failure to maintain) I've had an excellent overall experience with it. One thing about this setup is that it's super easy to work on. Everything in the engine compartment is right on top and easily accessible. I've had it for almost 3 years now and the only drivetrain problems I've had was with the water pump and starter. Leaks absolutely no oil. It's served me very well over the past few years and I expect it to last for years to come. As Chevy said, Get to know Geo. You won't regret it.
Favorite Features
Fun to drive and play around with. Easy to work on and great to learn auto mechanics on if you get one that needs to be fixed up.
Suggested Improvements
I'm a teenager, so my desire for more horsepower is understood, but what more can you ask from a 3 cylinder engine with automatic transmission? Also, a better sound system (which was available on later models) would have been a plus as well.