Okay but could be better
By die hard ford owners on
2003 Ford Windstar LX Standard 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
This is my second Windstar, We brought a 1995 right after it was first made, it was very reliable. In the 7 years of ownership the only problem we had was a starter go bad. We always kept it maintained. Sold only to get a newer model because we didn't want to wait till we did start having them because of the mileage. But then came the 2003 lx. It's okay only because of the brake light and ABS light always on. Also rear window starting to act up sometimes want open. but as for running it always been good so far. We take it on vacation trips once a year. It always run with strong power even with my family of 5. We now have 104,000 miles. So my problem with this vehicle is the electrical system.
Favorite Features
The room it has in side and power ratem isn't too bad for a vehicle of its size and weight. Also my vehicle has most of features offered.
Suggested Improvements
Ford needs to make sure they use a good ecu computer for this vehicle which cause most of the problems such as ABS and brake lights comming on. Besides that mine has been a very strong runner so far.