Nice So Far
By Mom Of 3 on
2003 Ford Windstar 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
We recently purchased this minivan in the place of a Ford Taurus because we have 3 children, 2 in booster seats and one in an infant carrier. We looked at just about every minivan there is and after 3 months of looking went with the 2003 Windstar. I believe you get the most for what you pay for with this van. The others seemed way over priced for the same features as the Windstar. It drives smooth and I don't think the emgine is loud at all. We really enjoy all of the room for passengers, but we don't have much room in the back after loading up the baby gear. I have to put my groceries between the front seats and second row seats. We still haven't figured out how to remove the third row seats.
Favorite Features
Room for passengers, comfortable seats, lots of standard features, great acceleration, easy to buckle all my children in, high safety ratings, the conversation mirror allows me to keep an eye on my kids without taking my eyes off the road.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage, more cargo space without having to removing any seats. More sleak, modern exterior.