Don't get a windstar
By bellcurve on
2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I owned a 97 Windstar. It was
functional and did what it was intended
to do - hull people. Then chose the
basic 02 Windstar - and what difference.
1. Outside noise
2. Cheep and flimsy material (inside
3. Annoying seat belt beeper
4. Inside lights shorted out
5. Feels like the wind could push the
6. Poor excelleration, rough ride.
It seems like they took an old formula
and then simply tried to make money by
cheepening all of the parts. The only
revisions you get with newer models is
price cuts in production with little in
the way of new amenities.
Very poor van. Will never get another