2003 Ford Windstar - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Windstar model:
Crapshoot
By MrCool on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SEL 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second and last Windstar, the first was a 2000 SEL that was plauged with electrical problems. 3 dealers and no one ever solved the problem, so I traded it in for an 02 with only 17500 on it. So far my new 02 SEL has been fine except for one problem with the fan blower. Seems that the A/C system really takes too long to cool the car on 85 plus days. Right now I have my eye on the new Sienna, although I must admit I like the styling of the Windstar over the Sienna. But let me tell you it ends there. The new Sienna will surely rattle the industry in terms of Minivan sales, it should easily knock the Odessy out of first place.

Ford Windstar SE
By ltoney on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Windstar is a solid minivan with good torque, and is very comfortable. It is nice looking, and has a classy look with the chrome trim. The A/C is strong and does its job heartily. It is easy to get in and out of, and has a good driving position. It has plenty of cargo space with or without the back seat(s).

Ford Windstar
By FordGuy9 on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is built very poor

windstar
By himilaya on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SEL 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

oCar drives ok. Came with lots of extra features like rear sensor, heated mirrors, vhs entertainment system.

Good Car
By jmore on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Standard 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Here in Puerto Rico is one of the best priced minivans

It is ok
By phrap on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SEL 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Good paint and seats electrical snafus and crummy tires

The Great Limited
By Limited03 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Windstar Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love Windstars! I had a 96, although it was a lemon. I traded that in for a new 98 and has that for 5 years and 70,000 trouble free miles. I got rid of that and now I have my 03 Windstar Limited. I love it. It has been majorly improved from my 98. It's quieter inside and the interior is of a higher quality. I Love it!

great van
By shimdaug on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Windstar SEL 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Ford Windstar is the best van my wife has every had. We have four children and i use it to pick up things at the hardware store. it drives great and theres plenty of room. we have had a Dodge Carvan, Chevy Venture, and a Toyota Previa and none come close to how nice this van is.

The Crew Hauler
By DaLokC on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a married man with 5 children. The Windstar was our first choice for safety above anything else. We decided to pay a little extra for some extra equipment, but the cost have been well worth it. We don't hear the kids complaining of being uncomfortable, and most of the time they are asleep before we even get out of town!!!!

DONT BUY A WINDSTAR
By Ford Sucks! on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Windstar Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Windstar stayed in the shop for Trans. problems, electrical problems, pwr sliding doors would malfunction, Keyless entry wouldn't work, CD player ate CDs and Check Engine light would come on all the time. Broke down 3 times. The dealership denied all problems, said that there was nothing wrong with the car. When we were in a car accident none of the airbags went off when they were supposed to. The dealership said there was malfunction in the airbag sensors. I will never buy another Ford Van, and I will never buy another vehicle from Berglund In Salem, VA.