2003 Ford Windstar - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Windstar model:
Great deal!
By wagsk on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great van for the money.Sticker was 30105.00 paid 22300.00 after 5500.00 in rebates and 2300.00 discount. You need to go to the Ford web site to find the extra 500.00 rebate.Plus mine came with a free VCR system.

A Ford for the Family
By RRSimplex on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Deluxe 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great Van. Don't let some of the hype about reliability scare you. I am more comfortable sending my family out in the van than any we test drove. My wife loved it the first moment she pulled out on the highway. It's driver visabily is great.

2003 windstar
By jgth on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Deluxe 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very pleased with my vehicle. Would like better gas milage. It is very comfortable with 4 captian seats.

Booboohips finally comfortable
By Booboohips on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Deluxe 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my 97 Crown Vic but my long legs and rebuilt hips were never comfortable. Sawgrass Ford gave me free loaners, usually Windstars, when I left the Vic for service. I noticed that my legs were in a much better position, my legs didn't cramp up from being stretched on low, and the van drove like a charm. I've never been as happy and comfortable with any of the scores of cars I've owned as I am with my Windstar

Great family vehicle
By denny2 on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

overall good family vehicle.

MY FORD IS OK
By MELISSA on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Deluxe 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

THIS WAS OUR FIRST NEW CAR PURCHASE AND OUR FIRST VAN PURCHASE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS TOWARDS THIS CAR, I WOULD PROBABLY BUY ANOTHER

New Windstar
By Marc Throop on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Standard 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As a new Windstar owner, I find this the most comfortable and enjoyable ride of any past minivan that we have owned. The middle and rear seating areas have a large abundance of leg room and the driver area is also very spacious. Being taller than the average person, I am more than satisfied with the purchase of this vehicle.

best vehicle Ive ever owned
By go go balls on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This mini van is the best thing on the road. I am so happy to own this car and I tell everyone I thats in the market. the quality is second to none.

ford windstar out of this world
By tommy .b on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar LX Standard 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

nothing to say about it . its the perfect vecheial to have.i guarantee you will never have any problems.

its mine
By greg b on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Windstar SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

windstar is built better that the dodgecaravan.windstar's int. don't look as cheap as the caravan...