Just Traded it In!!
By nicholez on
2000 Ford Windstar 3dr Minivan
I just traded in my Windstar (amazingly got 2K for it!) and glad to be rid of it. The power door was great when my kids were younger, but now I really don't need all the extra space. The extra back seat was nice for certain times when we had extra passengers. I purchased the vehicle with 77k miles on it and over 5 years, only put about 30K on. The emissions system light has been on since I owned it and recently, the ABS light has been on for no reason. The front passenger door will not unlock with the power lock and occasionally the sliding door will not work. The rear defrost stopped working and air will only blow out of the defrost vents. Glad to be rid of the vehicle.
Favorite Features
Roomy, lots of leg room and love the extra seating. Lots of storage compartments. Power sliding door was nice.
Suggested Improvements
better cup holders!!! my coffee spilled out everytime until we rigged our own cupholder in the back of the center console. also, I have heard several windstar owners with the emissions light always on. My mechanic could never find a problem and this made it difficult for trade in value!!!
By dustyg292012
on 04/05/12 09:21 AM (PDT)

I am needing a car for my family I have two children my husband and myself would you recommend this vehicle? We live in a small town and would just use it in town and sometimes going to a bigger city or a once in a while trip to another state. Just looking for feedback : ) Thanks!