2000 Ford Windstar 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2000 Ford Windstar - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Windstar model:

2000 Windstar Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Could have bought better
By Kim

2000 Ford Windstar 3dr Minivan

Overall I guess it's an OK van. Have had to do a lot of repairs the first year I had it, thank god for warranties. Mine has 133,000 miles on it now and it's still going. But in the last year, I've replaced: the abs sensor, 2 windshields, 2 sets of brakes, shocks and struts, spark plugs twice in 6 months time, t-clamp, camshaft sensor, belt, 2 water pumps, alternator, intake manifold, timing cover gasket, all the needed oil changes, and a transmission flush and fill. And it still had the vibrating start it has had since I bought it with no answer as to what's causing it. The passenger doors auto locks work when they want to. And the door ajar light is on more than it's off. Stinks to tow a pop-up with!.

Favorite Features

Room, I have a large mobility scooter that fits in it well with the back seat removed. with no need to turn it sideways to fit. I can fit my small one in it sideways with the third seat in. I like that the windows and radio still work after shutting the car off.

Suggested Improvements

Plastic on the interior in the back could be fitted a little better, mine doesn't match up. use a better plastic around the windshield, with time and the sun, mine is warped and made replacing the windshield hard.

Great family van
By Sherri

2000 Ford Windstar 3dr Minivan

I love my mini. I have owned it for over two years now and have never experienced any problems. I love to pack my family in for fun times. It's roomy hatch area is great for groceries. I find it great on gas and quite reliable. A good choice.

Favorite Features

stereo, roomy interior, tinted windows, power everything.

Suggested Improvements

none