Fix or repair daily ( ford )
By unhappy ford on
1999 Ford Windstar 3dr Minivan
How can a company like this possibly still be in business? Do they really think that after having a bad experience people are going to keep coming back? They build these vehicles to fall apart so that we will pay them to fix them. I took care of this van and things had to be replaced over and over. Transmission at 110,000 km on its way out again at 124,000 km engine light stays on and I cant even insure it because our aircare program wont test vehicles with an illuminated engine light. Tires wear out quickly. Poor gas mileage. I think the only reason it got a 5 star safety rating is because it spends more time in the shop then it does on the road. I will never buy a Ford again!
Favorite Features
It was a nice looking vehicle. I liked the interior. The power locks, tinted windows, good stereo,
Suggested Improvements
How about a transmission that doesn't blow up every 10,000 km. I would rather have a simple vehicle that works and is reliable then a car with a million bells and whistles with reliability issues. I hope ford goes out of business.