2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:

Don't drive at night
By John Sadowski

2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon Titanium LWB 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I shudder when I have to leave the house before dawn. The headlight are focused on the ground about 100 feet ahead. At this time there are joggers on the road and unless they have a light I cannot see them until I am right on them. Usually I drive in the middle of the street and pray. I have checked and there is no provision made for adjusting the headlights.

Great interpretation of a modern commercial truck
By Robert Carstens

2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XL w/Rear 180 Degree Doors SWB 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Comfortable, easy to live with, great a/c, very good "sync" sound system . I own a dry cleaners with satellite location(s) and use the van for pick up and delivery. It is also my "get around" vehicle. It could use more light in the cargo area. Give the economies of scale , Ford could add additional light for pennies. In my short time with the van, mostly city with one road trip to move a child to college, I am a happy owner.

20500 miles and things are beginning to fail.
By Ovey LeJeune

2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XL w/Rear Liftgate LWB 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Priced at nearly same as Chevrolet Traverse, but not nearly as much vehicle. Would not buy another

Perfect family vehicle
By Lane Shelton

2015 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT w/Rear Liftgate LWB 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We shopped almost every SUV and VAN even bought a used Honda Odyssey but quickly sold the Honda. Did our research and found no other vehicle fit our
needs. This is the best of both worlds - rides like a luxury car but larger and better capacity than the van. Every vehicle we looked at that had fold down seats
not one of them were flat when folded. All of them had some sort of slope or had to be removed altogether. This has a perfectly flat cargo area with the seats folded down - perfect for dog crates. I have nothing bad to say about this vehicle in fact I've never liked a vehicle like I do this one. The price is also very reasonable compared to SUV's and Van's. A great wagon with a great price.

So far so good!!
By Gman

Waited till I accumilated some mileage before posting again. I now have 89,000 miles on my 2.5 and its doing great. I haul a trailer 85% of the time and carry about 800 lbs of tools inside. Have not been easy on it and drive hard in the mountains. Still gets amazing gas mileage and no maintenance issues at all. I travel alot and needed better mileage than my old E 150. I found that pulling a small trailer I can carry mlre than with the Econoline and still get better fuel mileage! If you want a really tough van that you can count on , this is it.