2014 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
Good not great.
By fredbt on 12/02/14 11:47 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XL LWB 4dr Minivan w/Rear Liftgate (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Much nicer to drive than any other van I've owned, good suspension, quiet and better gas mileage, though I only get 19 or 20 mpg. The latter probably because I carry about 500 pounds and most of my driving is in Los Angeles. I badly need a back up camera because the van has a ridiculous design flaw, the handle on the rear gate is level vertically with the rear bumper face so if there is an unseen wall or pole they both make contact at the same time. The bumper should stick out at least 2 inches more.

Just what I needed
By buzzaround1 on 08/18/14 20:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon Titanium LWB 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought the fully loaded Transit Connect Titanium model last week. So far I am really enjoying it. I went from a lnfiniti FX35 so I was a bit hesitant to make such a drastic change at first but the more I drive it the happier I am with my choice. I had been in Italy this summer and rode in a more striped down version. That was roomy and able to carry 7 full sized adults on our various adventures. I had never considered getting one for myself but after looking at the Flex, Explorer, and the MKT, frankly, this really fit my needs the best. This had the fuel efficiency, tech goodies, AND hauling room! Plenty of room for taking my paintings places. No need to rent a van!

Huge improvement from last years Model
By okshaw on 04/30/14 20:23 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XLT LWB 4dr Minivan w/Rear 180 Degree Door (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This vehicle performs excellent in almost every category that I have thrown at it. We also own the exact same model in 2013 and by far this Van has better acceleration, load space, and the features for Sync are much easier to use then the previous versions. The van now drives like a car then a van and handles like a dream at all speeds. This vehicle is much more stylish then any previous version. The gas mileage on it is much better then the model from last year.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Transit Connect Minivan in VA is:

$166 per month*