2011 Ford Transit Connect Consumer Review: You will have fun racing bicyc

2011 Ford Transit Connect - Consumer Review

Cargo Van XLT Cargo Minivan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/Side & Rear Glass)

You will have fun racing bicyclists
By lexxter on

2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is the worst vehicle I have ever had the displeasure of driving. It is extremely uncomfortable. It is extremely slow. The A/C sucks! The heater sucks! The radio sucks! The hubcaps fall off. The cabin noise is terrible. You may want to wear earplugs. I drive with the gas pedal stomped at all times. I cannot wait until the engine blows, which will not be long. I would rather be driving a 72 pinto.

The quality (The quality is so bad that I know it is going to croak at any moment and I will be able to get something else)

Give that hamster under the hood a rest and put an engine in it. Put a seat in it that will allow you to travel more than 50 miles without having to get out and walk the pain off. How about some sealed windows and noise deadening material so you can hear yourself think. On second thought just scrap this thing and build a caravan.