Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT Minivan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Transit Connect Minivan

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:

Can't see Can't see
By Mr. Love

2011 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I drive this vehicle for a company more the 10 hours a day. I took the veicle from another driver. We used to joke about how many fender benders and hits the old driver had in this vehicle. He always said it's hard to see. Well, he was right I had a spotless driving record prior to taking this vehicle. I have had more near misses in this vehicle and finally a woman sideswiped me as I merged into her lane. I just didn't see her because she was in the huge blind spot over my left shoulder. I'm a professional driver. I signal, look and then proceed. I just couldn't see her. The real fun is the parts department at Ford. There has to be a thousand of these Transit Connects running around yet they don't carry the parts. More than that they are like all Ford crap parts! way over priced.

you get what you pay for!
By siz113

2011 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

OK $23,000 for a van so, you know. Bought it today, seat seems comfortable. Need it for a small business and to tote an almost adult kid or 2. 4 cylinders and I could bearly get up a steep hill with only me in it and no passengers or payload. That scares me. Probably won't return it, cause I traded in my car. Shoulda shopped more! Yes, turning radius good. Ugly too. Still mileage good. Price good. Little scared about being able to get up to speed on highway or change lanes. If I can't get up a hill at 25 miles an hour, what will happen on the highway?

hmmmmm.

option for V6, more power, in between the Econoline and this would be nice. I'd pay an X-tra 3,000 for that!