2011 Ford Transit Connect - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
Transit in Service
By dailybit on 03/22/13 10:27 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We are a Commercial Bakery, servicing 3 close linked towns and their "eateries". Our Transit has performed flawlessly 6 days a week for two and a half years ( West Coast Canada). We replaced a 3/4 Ton full size V8 with this Transit Connect. We carry approx. 750-900 lbs. per trip, three trips a day. Terrain is varied but all pavement. The monthly savings in fuel pays half the truck payment. Maintenance has been minimal, biggest concern a leaking door seal replaced under warranty. As an owner I have 4 decades of fleet experience in the movement of goods across Canada; Agricultural and Mining heavy hauling fleets. As a small business owner this vehicle is a gem with a tiny carbon footprint.

You will have fun racing bicyclists
By lexxter on 06/13/12 19:17 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is the worst vehicle I have ever had the displeasure of driving. It is extremely uncomfortable. It is extremely slow. The A/C sucks! The heater sucks! The radio sucks! The hubcaps fall off. The cabin noise is terrible. You may want to wear earplugs. I drive with the gas pedal stomped at all times. I cannot wait until the engine blows, which will not be long. I would rather be driving a 72 pinto.

you get what you pay for!
By siz113 on 07/12/11 19:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

OK $23,000 for a van so, you know. Bought it today, seat seems comfortable. Need it for a small business and to tote an almost adult kid or 2. 4 cylinders and I could bearly get up a steep hill with only me in it and no passengers or payload. That scares me. Probably won't return it, cause I traded in my car. Shoulda shopped more! Yes, turning radius good. Ugly too. Still mileage good. Price good. Little scared about being able to get up to speed on highway or change lanes. If I can't get up a hill at 25 miles an hour, what will happen on the highway?

Poor performer
By elevatorman79 on 07/01/11 15:29 PM (PDT)

Handles well at slow speeds but be careful at high speeds a quick lane change could be a problem . If you dont need the hight this is not a vehicle for you I am still not sure how to use the interior hight for anything. The biggest problem is the horse power . I have to tach 6500 rpm in the first 3 gears in order to enter the parkway at 40 mph . From a standing start it is the slowest vehicle I have ever driven . I drive alone and only cary 300 lbs of tools and supplies . I have 5000 miles on it and its not getting any better .

2011 transit connect
By snohomishheat on 01/23/11 10:42 AM (PST)

I usually dont bother to write a review on anything but I am so impressed with this vehicle I want to do anything I can to help promote it. I have a small HVAC company, This is the best service truck I have ever drove. It has plenty of power and also when you put extra weight in it you cant even tell. It looks a little different on the outside, but just drive one! It handles wonderfull has plenty of room for all my stuff, has a very short turning radius, and more visibility than anything out there. I absolutley love love love this truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.