2010 Ford Transit Connect 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Finally...

2010 Ford Transit Connect - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Wagon XLT Passenger Minivan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Finally...
By Kevin on

2010 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After trying a Nissan Pathfinder, a Ford Expedition, and a Chrysler Pacifica for my calibration business, I finally found THE right vehicle. No desire for a mini/full size van. I spend over 40 weeks on the road annually. I call this my money bus, or my toaster (mine is RED). No problems at 15,000 miles. Love the Bluetooth. I fabricated a full-length shelf about 15" below the roofline. Would rather have purchased the same custom made. I also installed a side-mounted shelf unit custom from Adrian Steel. Stereo upgrade a must. Traction Control is impressive. 25-28 mpg highway. Power is adequate, handling/maneuverability is a dream. I'd love to pimp this one out! Rear seats a snap to remove.

Favorite Features

Loading/unloading ease. Economy. Maneuverability. Bluetooth. Head- turner! Pack it wide and the side doors still close with ease.

Suggested Improvements

More shelving options to maximize space. Class 1 receiver hitch would be nice (too tall for a roof bike rack). Premium stereo. Factory aluminum wheels. Turbo/ecoboost? Extended cab 10- 15 inches.