2010 Ford Transit Connect Consumer Review: Professional Appeal

2010 Ford Transit Connect - Consumer Review

Cargo Van XL Cargo Minivan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/o Side & Rear Glass)

Professional Appeal
By Raymond L. Prevost on

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/o Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the vehicle about 6 weeks now, and I am very satisfied with the preformance it has given me in this time. The vehicle is used in funeral service, and it accomidates the need for what it was purchased for. The vehicle has a very professional look to it and it seems to get alot of attention by alot of people. I have of course a black vehicle with glass on the sides and rear doors. I have recently used the vehicle on a long over the road trip ( 10 Hours ) and the ride was "OK", I did not come out of the car with soar legs or a soar back, I must say it was comfortable.

Favorite Features

the shape is "cool". and I really like that the both side doors slide. and the rear doors may open extra wide if necessary.

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestios to the design of this vehicle. Of course for the purposes of my use, being funeral service, I would like to see future designs of the Transit Connect to be a bit longer in the cargo area. By at least 6 inches, that would make the vehicle much more useful for my need for spacce.