2010 Ford Transit Connect - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
Good for most
By kdriver on 09/14/09 13:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have for one month. Good mileage, fun to drive and gets looked at everywhere I go. Needs more options for non commercial owners, like lifts and tie downs for handicapped persons, ramps that fold into and out of truck. More storage for driver and more in back.

Plenty of power
By mark on 09/12/09 18:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Had mine about 1 mo. Use it for a/c service, it is a fine vehicle, if you do not need a full size van this is perfect, 25 m.p.g, plenty of power, easy to park, very easy to work out of the back of it. Easy to load units in and out the whole rear of the van opens up. All around excellent service van.

Want XLT with REAR SEATS
By WGcrafts on 09/09/09 08:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I test drove (50 miles)the Ford Transit Connect XL Van. I was hoping to get a XLT with rear seats during the car clunker program. I really liked the Transit Connect. It handled very good. I do not plan to use this for long trips - power was sufficient for my 30 miles and less trips. I plan to use this in my Craft/Show business. My 22x15x12 inch folding top boxes (24+ ) fit perfectly in the XL. I need this to be Parkway legal so rear seats are a must. NO information was available (online, at dealer, parts department detail sheets, booklets) if the seats can be removed. NO XLT's are available in my area to see rear seats. Now clunker program is gone I can wait using my Chevy Astro Van for now

plan your loading and day thoughtfully!
By socko on 09/09/09 08:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

1st, creature comfort aka ergonomics. The odd-looking ignition/door/fuel door, and get this: 2-turn hood unlatching "Tibbe" key, is tricky to insert, hard to duplicate other than at the dealer, VERY expensive with the remote functions. You get 2,don't lose it, salesman warns! Fat to carry spare in your wallet, and no one seems to know if a plain "non-remote" copy will start vehicle. With just rear glass, turning from angle street intersections tricky to see oncoming traffic from right. I would recommend passenger side cargo door glass be standard. Acceleration for a 4 banger adequate, even interstate on- ramp with a load on board. brake pedal feels odd, as if booster is pulling it down.

WOW a GREAT Vehicle Transit Connect
By Donna on 09/07/09 16:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a 2010 Transit Connect XLT and I absolutely Love it. It am using it as a vehicle for my handicapped husband. He enters it easily, because it is low to the ground, then I put the wheelchair in the back and off we go. Tons of head room and tons and tons of space in the back. Having the second row of seats is nice just fold them front and there is more space. It is an attention getter. People love it. The gas mileage is 25 mpg. around town. The head room, the big open windshield, side glass and rear glass in the back doors(which swing out of the way)are excellent features. I hope people realize what a great family vehicle this can be. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Mini Van Make Over
By JackSpranto on 09/07/09 08:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I and my coworker test-drove this vehicles because our company tried to purchase 2 of them to replace our current Ford 250s. We are afraid that this vehicle may not handle in the winter season because the chassis is way too low than what we expected. The cargo space is too little after you install the cabins, is very hard to get in from side doors.

TRANSIT
By PAT on 08/26/09 17:10 PM (PDT)

This van handles better then expected, smooth ride, great visibility from the front windshield and sides windows. Also has a tight turning radius. Have it just one week, every thing is within reach and the over head storage is awesome. Its every thing they said it would be. Don't believe what they say about the power, this vehicle has plenty of power as far as I am concerned.

Drinks Too Much Gasoline, Too Thirsty
By suv800 on 08/17/09 17:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/o Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We have it for about 2 weeks, Drive like a minivan because it's kind a small. Needs a little more horse power. Didn't save much money on gas, not as good as I thought. This thing needs to rise up another 6 inches on the front end area.

SWALLOWS CARGO SIPS THE FUEL
By TIM on 07/30/09 19:53 PM (PDT)

Great to drive large size Windows make it spacious. Great for parking in the city. Gets the job done!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.