2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
Connect to Travel
By moknows on 07/27/10 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This wagon not only holds the grandkids, but all of the toys too. Built a box in the back to hold camping/travel gear. We can fold down rear seats and set up air mattress for unscheduled sleepovers.

Blue Transit Connect 2010 - great design
By John Jones on 07/24/10 10:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Gas mileage good. Power good. Style good. Interior room . Awesome. I traded in a Ford escape. Been on trips, mostly drive in town like most of us. Stops great. Some gmc cut over in front of me the other day and the transit did extremely well. I do wish they had a luxury package or more add-ons. Fab for hauling stuff. John Jones Stone mountain, ga.

A professional drivers opinion.
By Driver57 on 06/30/10 06:21 AM (PDT)

As part of my job I drive a Ford Transit Connect. Overall, I like the vehicle, the handling is respectable even at highway speeds, and interior cargo space truly is impressive. I've driven this vehicle in all weather conditions and at all times of day. While I am overall impressed with the vehicle, however, it does have a glaring safety concern. The standard side view mirrors are inadequate for the vehicle. It desperately needs the full sized mirrors found on larger vans. Even looking over your right shoulder to check the blind spot it is possible to hide a mid-sized car in the Transits blind spot.

Finally...
By Kevin on 06/21/10 22:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After trying a Nissan Pathfinder, a Ford Expedition, and a Chrysler Pacifica for my calibration business, I finally found THE right vehicle. No desire for a mini/full size van. I spend over 40 weeks on the road annually. I call this my money bus, or my toaster (mine is RED). No problems at 15,000 miles. Love the Bluetooth. I fabricated a full-length shelf about 15" below the roofline. Would rather have purchased the same custom made. I also installed a side-mounted shelf unit custom from Adrian Steel. Stereo upgrade a must. Traction Control is impressive. 25-28 mpg highway. Power is adequate, handling/maneuverability is a dream. I'd love to pimp this one out! Rear seats a snap to remove.

Perfect for small business operator
By Gary Stewart on 04/04/10 14:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this for our gourmet bakery distributorship business. We have put 25,000 miles on so far. It has been everything we hoped it would be. We get a huge amount of product in it, all the doors are easy to work from with the low floor, very comfortable to drive with great gas mileage. This was a key for us averaging almost a thousand miles a week. People constantly come up and ask about it. We're thinking about buying a second one. Why has no one else come out with this type of vehicle for a business operator?

Euro Van for the 2010's
By BW on 03/21/10 17:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was wanting a Transit Connect since Debut. Ford does plenty of commercial business with these and as of now the dealer discounts to consumers are not huge. The different Window configurations intrigued me, but I chose windows and Silver Metallic, because I think upwards of 75 percent of the cargo vans are white. Windows are a good thing in today's busy driving world but for those who opt windowless the customizing options inside are even more endless. The extras in the XLT do not grab me and the CD radio is still half garbage, so I went with an XL and up fitting the van to taste. A Better aftermarket Stereo is mandatory. Alloy wheels merit consideration; basic steel wheels come on all.

The Perfect in-between
By The Mighty Quinn on 03/20/10 11:46 AM (PDT)

Just took delivery of my Connect got XLT van with 255 doors and traction option. All black, that model you have to get side and rear glass. Great paint, It looks great in black. Going to throw some custom wheels on it. Had a 1994 e 150 ford van for 16 years and 225k. So when it died I needed something to fit my needs. Would like a Sprinter but costly. The Connect is a great option for me. I have less space then I am use to but this truck will work. I find the engine to be fine. Who doesn't want more horsepower

focusish
By butugly on 01/27/10 22:23 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great multi purpose vehicle. Perfect for the streets of Boston, parks like a sub compact car. Very happy with handling, was expecting worse. Have had 5 200 lbs. men on a half hour drive without complaints. Soon to go on a 1500 mile golf trip with 3 men.

Could be a bit longer...(thats what she
By Great hauler on 12/29/09 21:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had it for about two months now and it works well for what i need it for. Cargo could be a bit longer for sheet goods but i installed a roof rack and that will suffice. took it on a 1000 mile road trip through the hills of NC loaded and it did just as i thought it would at 27mpg. I like the 1 hour feature on the radio and I'm getting used to the blue tooth. Stereo will be upgraded - speakers/amp. And i can't wait to do some decals. Swallows a whole bunch of stuff and is a decent ride for the money, front glass is great too.

Professional Appeal
By Raymond L. Prevost on 10/24/09 09:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the vehicle about 6 weeks now, and I am very satisfied with the preformance it has given me in this time. The vehicle is used in funeral service, and it accomidates the need for what it was purchased for. The vehicle has a very professional look to it and it seems to get alot of attention by alot of people. I have of course a black vehicle with glass on the sides and rear doors. I have recently used the vehicle on a long over the road trip ( 10 Hours ) and the ride was "OK", I did not come out of the car with soar legs or a soar back, I must say it was comfortable.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.