2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/o Side & Rear Glass Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

Cargo Van XLT Cargo Minivan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/o Side & Rear Glass)

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
Brakes continue to be an issue
By deegers on 06/14/13 22:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/o Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just turned over 17,000 miles on my 2010 Transit. and, I just got my 4th front brake job. I am averaging between 4k--4.5k for each brake replacement. I can't believe that there are not there aren't other reviews here bringing attention to this matter. I know several other Transit owners ( we are all dog walkers), all with the same exact problem. What gives? Its a great van otherwise, perfect for the job. I would love to continue with these vans, but it doesn't make sense.

Drinks Too Much Gasoline, Too Thirsty
By suv800 on 08/17/09 17:59 PM (PDT)

We have it for about 2 weeks, Drive like a minivan because it's kind a small. Needs a little more horse power. Didn't save much money on gas, not as good as I thought. This thing needs to rise up another 6 inches on the front end area.