2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:
An excellent choice
By durak.joan on 07/28/10 06:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After driving this van in Europe I am glad that it is now available in the US. I use is as my personal vehicle not for any business. A truly utilitarian vehicle that combines all the good road manners, efficiency and fuel economy - this IS a true SUV - not the huge "living rooms on wheels" that call themselves SUVs. Power is very adequate, handling is great and the interior room is much larger than many full-size SUVs or trucks. Parking is just as good - fits easily where a mid-size car would. Turning radius is fantastic nice and the van turns on a dime. Seats are very comfortable for the long haul. All in all a very nice vehicle indeed.

Connect to Travel
By moknows on 07/27/10 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This wagon not only holds the grandkids, but all of the toys too. Built a box in the back to hold camping/travel gear. We can fold down rear seats and set up air mattress for unscheduled sleepovers.

Finally...
By Kevin on 06/21/10 22:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After trying a Nissan Pathfinder, a Ford Expedition, and a Chrysler Pacifica for my calibration business, I finally found THE right vehicle. No desire for a mini/full size van. I spend over 40 weeks on the road annually. I call this my money bus, or my toaster (mine is RED). No problems at 15,000 miles. Love the Bluetooth. I fabricated a full-length shelf about 15" below the roofline. Would rather have purchased the same custom made. I also installed a side-mounted shelf unit custom from Adrian Steel. Stereo upgrade a must. Traction Control is impressive. 25-28 mpg highway. Power is adequate, handling/maneuverability is a dream. I'd love to pimp this one out! Rear seats a snap to remove.

focusish
By butugly on 01/27/10 22:23 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great multi purpose vehicle. Perfect for the streets of Boston, parks like a sub compact car. Very happy with handling, was expecting worse. Have had 5 200 lbs. men on a half hour drive without complaints. Soon to go on a 1500 mile golf trip with 3 men.

Could be a bit longer...(thats what she
By Great hauler on 12/29/09 21:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had it for about two months now and it works well for what i need it for. Cargo could be a bit longer for sheet goods but i installed a roof rack and that will suffice. took it on a 1000 mile road trip through the hills of NC loaded and it did just as i thought it would at 27mpg. I like the 1 hour feature on the radio and I'm getting used to the blue tooth. Stereo will be upgraded - speakers/amp. And i can't wait to do some decals. Swallows a whole bunch of stuff and is a decent ride for the money, front glass is great too.

Professional Appeal
By Raymond L. Prevost on 10/24/09 09:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the vehicle about 6 weeks now, and I am very satisfied with the preformance it has given me in this time. The vehicle is used in funeral service, and it accomidates the need for what it was purchased for. The vehicle has a very professional look to it and it seems to get alot of attention by alot of people. I have of course a black vehicle with glass on the sides and rear doors. I have recently used the vehicle on a long over the road trip ( 10 Hours ) and the ride was "OK", I did not come out of the car with soar legs or a soar back, I must say it was comfortable.

Good for most
By kdriver on 09/14/09 13:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Wagon XLT 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have for one month. Good mileage, fun to drive and gets looked at everywhere I go. Needs more options for non commercial owners, like lifts and tie downs for handicapped persons, ramps that fold into and out of truck. More storage for driver and more in back.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.