Used 2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT Minivan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:

Brakes continue to be an issue
By deegers

2010 Ford Transit Connect Minivan Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/o Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just turned over 17,000 miles on my 2010 Transit. and, I just got my 4th front brake job. I am averaging between 4k--4.5k for each brake replacement. I can't believe that there are not there aren't other reviews here bringing attention to this matter. I know several other Transit owners ( we are all dog walkers), all with the same exact problem. What gives? Its a great van otherwise, perfect for the job. I would love to continue with these vans, but it doesn't make sense.

Drinks Too Much Gasoline, Too Thirsty
By suv800

We have it for about 2 weeks, Drive like a minivan because it's kind a small. Needs a little more horse power. Didn't save much money on gas, not as good as I thought. This thing needs to rise up another 6 inches on the front end area.

Drive like a minivan

Front end too low, too easy to others bumper.