2004 Ford Thunderbird 3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic w/Removable Hard Top Consumer Review - Love the 'Bird

2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Love the 'Bird
By Marcoroo on

The car is really fun to drive. The styling is simply beautiful. Comfortable seats, but there could be more head room. I'm lucky if I get 15 mpg in the city, but then I've got a lead foot. No one will beat it once the light turns green. Highway milage is a respectable 24 mpg. Interior storage space is dismal. The storage areas are just too small to be really useful. The raddio and AC area is a little busy with many small buttons, but works well. A couple of trim pieces (lower side of drivers seat and base of parking brake) came loose, but the dealer fixed them at no charge.

Favorite Features

The exterior styling of the car is my favorite feature. Second favorite feature would be performance. The car is rocket fast and quite responsive in handling quick sharp curves.

Suggested Improvements

Improve increase interior storage. The parcel shelf could have velcro straps to hold an auxillary CD storage case or some type of small box to additional storage.