2004 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: Love my Bird !

2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

Love my Bird !
By Angie on

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My son wrecked what I thought was to be my last car-- a 2004 Mercedes c230 coupe that I dearly loved ! Searching the net for a replacement I came across a 2004 T-Bird at a "give away" price.Took a look and I was hooked !! I'm a 71 year old woman, alone now, but when I drive my T-Bird, top down & Elvis playing, oh boy, the joy and the memories !! It doesn't get the 36mpg of the Mercedes- but is a gas saver anyway- can't fit the family so I get chauffeured around a lot ! I haven't regretted buying this car for one second-the stand out design in today's world predominated with S.U.V.s and hybrids brings a big smile to my face whenever I look at it ! It's a beauty !

The medium blue metallic paint with matching tops is perfect for Florida. The stereo system rocks ! The comfortable 2 tone seats,and the ease of entry & exit. The "magic" moving steering wheel.I would like a compass- but Mercedes didn't provide one either- not too expensive to buy one.

No sense suggesting- they are out of production. A good thing for those of us who prefer a more unique head turner for a ride !!