Could Not Help Myself
By corkyf on
2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)
A neighbor of my announced Friday that he wanted to sell his 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster T-bird with 16,300 miles. Monday I owned a T-bird. I drove it yesterday on a 350 mile trip and am very impressed with the car. It has less wind noise than any other convertible I've owned. It cruises on the highway great and has super 60 to 80 passing power on two lane roads. The seats are comfortable and the radio/cd player sounds good. The top is a breeze to put up and down. Mine has the original tires and they ride great. This car makes a super adult roadster. It rides great and has very nice retro styling. Baby Boomers can't do better. I think buying one now is a great investment.
Favorite Features
More Power than expected. Quieter than expected...both with top up and down. Transmission is smooth. soft top fabric is better than expected. Radio sounds great & seats are comfortable. Heated seats work great. Good leg room width. Classic looks. Porthole hardtop looks nice.
Suggested Improvements
The pacific coast roadster has synthetic suede inserts in the seats instead of full leather. They look great now, but I don't think they will wear as well as full leather over the next 20 years. Otherwise it's perfect!