2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
"OUTSTANDING, APPEALING
By Sharon E. Osborn on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We own the 2003, Desert Sky-blue Hardtop. Fun to drive, we love the car. Have had many differnt Ford's during our driving lifetime. Still have a 72,A/C,351 Cleveland Eng, conv. red/white,outstanding to org. soft top. Both in our local parade this year. Hard to decide which one to drive! All models have their shorcomings, the T-Bird..not many.

Day One Review
By MapleRidge on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Drove the car about 100 miles with the top down in the Washington,DC suburbs. The car has great looks and styling. This car is fun to drive. The 280 horsepower from the 3.9L V8 engine gives plenty of power from both a standing start and when passing on the highway. The 17 inch V rated performance tires keep the car glued to the road.

ford thunderbird's eye view
By wallace clark on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I absolutely love my thunderbird. The handling is tremendous. It's a fun car to drive and it definately turns a lot of heads. I couldn't ask for more. My wife just didn't want a convertable and now I can't keep her out of it.

Awesome
By Dorian Callen on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

The new Ford Thunderbird is fantastic.I have been trying to decide upon a car for a year. I could not find anything that had style, class, power. Then a friend had mentioned the Thunderbird (I hadn't even considered it). I test drove one and bought it the next day. I couldn't turn it down. I loved it soo much.I didn't even take the hard top off to see the conv. side to the car. I love it.........

Buy American!!
By mblaauw on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Nicest car I have ever owned or driven and yes I have owned foreign cars.

Fun Car
By RJRamos on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Enjoy the comfort and style T-bird brings to driving. Performs on a dime.Does need more trunk room. When handling on the road this car size and weight is more comfortable than many other cars in its class.

I LOVE MY T-BIRD
By BMMONT on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

THE T-BIRD IS A GREAT CAR TO DRIVE. PLENTY OF ROOM ON THE INSIDE AND A BEAUTY ON THE OUTSIDE. I ALWAYS WANTED A T-BIRD WHEN I WAS A KID, NOW I FINALY GOT THE CHANCE TO OWN ONE. GET ONE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Wouldn't Drive Anything but my TBird
By merryelle on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

After extensive research among all convertibles in the TBIRD class, I chose Ford's Hardtop Thunderbird Convertible because of how well it handled on the road. I went from a Lincoln Navigator (still in the garage) to the TBIRD, and found the TBIRD to be so much fun to drive. I can get 2 complete sets of golf clubs in the trunk. The TBIRD is larger than most sportscars and the insurance isn't based on a "sportscar", just a sedan. The doors are long. Seating is comfortable, and I have had ZERO problems with my "TBIRD". It's wonderful. Wouldn't change my mind, even if someone tempted me with a free Audi TT...

gas hog
By gorilla on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

this car is more fun than my 64 mustang, but sucks up high test gas like a sponge. One day on i-95, i barely touched the pedal & found myself doing 120mph. it cruises at 80mph & it's the most comfortable car i've ever had.Miami to Palm Beach is 130miles roundtrip & it uses at least half a tank. if i'd known how much hightest gas it drank, i never would have bought it.but it's a fantastic car otherwise!!! So if gas isn't a issue,buy one.

My birthday present
By Jackelyn on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My husband bought this beautiful car for my birthday, it was the dealers show room model and I love everything about it, a dream car and I feel like a Princess when I drive into town. Thumbs up to Ford.