2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
Sunday driver
By StevenCP on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Love to drive it to the country club or for sunday drives in the country.

Great!!!!!!!
By KathK on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Love it!!!!!!!!! This car is very quiet inside with the top up. It handles wonderfully and is a total pleasure to drive. It definitely has speed!

A secret car.....if you only knew
By Nancy T. on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

We purchased this car, after one year of reviewing other possibilities. What a great purchase. Love it, love it...and guess what, I have never had a car that other car owners wanted to talk about as much as this T Bird. We have added 18" wheels & custom rims which make it standout. Quick and fun to drive. This is the last year they are making the T Bird, so I think it will hold it's value.

thunderbird crazy
By bo-go on 04/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I HAVE HAD MANY THUNDERBIRD AND THIS BY FAR IS THE MOST FUN TO DRIVE.I ALSO OWN A FEW VINTAGE BIRDS NOW.ONE OF THEM IS A MATCHING 1955.

AWESOME!!!HAVING A BLAST
By Blondie326 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Just bought the T-bird in the Merlot color and Black Ink interior. What a beautiful car. Just took the hard top off today(4-24). It was a toss up between the T-bird and the Z34. Since my other car is a BMW530i, I didn't really want another BMW. Glad I got the T=bird. The seats could be a little more comfortable, but I'm not really complaining. Maybe I just haven't found the right angles yet.

2004 makes 3
By Elijahbird on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Recently purchased a 2004 Merlot with Sand package. I have 2 other Thunderbirds, a '56 and a '66 that are show cars. I wasn't that fond of the new style when it first came out, but I grew to like it. When I saw the car in the Merlot color, I jumped off the fence and bought one. The performane was a little surprising. It really flys....I really liked the 2002 Tbird Blue, but didn't want to buy a first-year model.

Dream Car for Bill
By Meek on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

What a dream to drive! My wife tells me I drive better now than ever before. But it's the ease of handling of the T- Bird not my driving ability. There is plenty of power when you need it and the responce to your needs is so silky smooooth it's unbelievable. The ride is excellent and the comfort decent. The controls are not fancy but practical and accessible. It is a looker! Heads turn all the time as I'm driving to work--I drive it every chance I get. Try one! I guarentee you love driving it.

Wonderful!
By gwal4861 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Driving this car is one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had, and I've been driving Vettes sinse 77.

"OUTSTANDING, APPEALING
By Sharon E. Osborn on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

We own the 2003, Desert Sky-blue Hardtop. Fun to drive, we love the car. Have had many differnt Ford's during our driving lifetime. Still have a 72,A/C,351 Cleveland Eng, conv. red/white,outstanding to org. soft top. Both in our local parade this year. Hard to decide which one to drive! All models have their shorcomings, the T-Bird..not many.

Day One Review
By MapleRidge on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Drove the car about 100 miles with the top down in the Washington,DC suburbs. The car has great looks and styling. This car is fun to drive. The 280 horsepower from the 3.9L V8 engine gives plenty of power from both a standing start and when passing on the highway. The 17 inch V rated performance tires keep the car glued to the road.