2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
lovemybird
By renka on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

It's a concept. People react to it and the driver. Incredibley delicious vehicle.

Cooks opinion
By normankcook01 on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Driving my T-Bird is better than a Valium

T bird 2004
By Jeff Berman on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fun to drive. Hard to get into if you have even the slightest back problem. User friendly instrumentation.

A car to keep forever
By grey thunder on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I fell in love with the TBIRD the first time I saw it at the auto show in Boston. Price was to high at the time so I thought I would have to wait to buy a used one. Lucky for me this past Sept 2003 my dealer was having a clearance on leftover 2003 models so I snapped up a new Mountain Shawdow Gray T-Bird at a very reasonable price. I am really enjoying this car. It is only driven on sunny days. I love the look of the porthole hard top ...but driving with the top down is so much fun. Power styling and handling can not be beat.

Worth waiting for
By LuAnnette on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I had wanted a Thunderbird ever since I saw the first one in 1955. It took 49 years, but when I saw the Pacific Coast Highway edition I knew I could wait no longer. It is not only beautiful, but also lots of fun to drive. Since there were only 1000 of these made I can't remain anonymous in my town!

The Bird Still Soars
By Bird Fan on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Unless you are willing to fork out big bucks for a retractable hardtop, this is the best true "convertible" on the road, which possesses three excellent and unique looks, whether in hard top mode, or with the soft top up or down, a rareity for a convertible. The styling is impeccable, as are its mechanical components. The first great "Bird" since 1966. Rumor is this will become the 2007 Lincoln Mark X.

Ford Thunderbird - 2002
By Jeannette Morris on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I enjoy driving this car. It's fun. Even after 2 years, people still talk to me about it and stare at it. Could be the yellow color is so happy, it's irresistible.

What Took Me So Long :)
By wcoker on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

After several years of looking and poor buying mistakes, I have finally found a truely amazing car that fits me perfectly. Its classic, yet elegant and sporty enough for most everyone. A perfect combination of style and comfort. Just purchased the newest 2004 color addition (Light Ice Blue Metallic)... absolutely beautiful. Went in to drive (and buy) the Merlot with Sand interior and there she was. An American Icon it is !!! Smooth ride with plenty of HP when needed. Will update after a few months.

MY 1957 DREAM
By DILALLO on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a dream to drive it holds the road has the power and great on the open highway. We have gotten good gas mileage. This Thunderbird Blue car makes heads turn. Dreaming of this car since 1957.

Great!!!!!!!
By KathK on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Love it!!!!!!!!! This car is very quiet inside with the top up. It handles wonderfully and is a total pleasure to drive. It definitely has speed!