2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
cars
By princeovfreak on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

cool and very good

Fun to drive
By rickscott on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car not only looks sexy, but it's real fun to drive. It handles real well, steers with precision, only takes a little push on the gas pedal for it to move quickly. The sound of the engine/exhaust is a low pitched roar. When accelerating the car pitches slightly backward with the real wheel drive that gives you that "rocket Launch" POWER feeling. Great visiblity. Easy to check blind spots through circular window in hardtop.

awesome
By tbird lover on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

great styling and mixture of sport and luxury, Unbelievable attention this car gets. It is a testimonial to the incredible job Ford did in recreating teh t-bird legacy

a letdown.......
By kpc96 on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

well, i finally got my 'bird...for the price, i am disappointed...exterior fit and finish is poor at best..on hot days, rear bumper cover warps a bit and front bumper cover is visually uneven, also has a optical flaw in the windshield...a shame because mechanically is very sound and runs smooth with good power and handling...too bad exterior quality doesn't match mechanical quality.....

my- t-bird
By Bobbuster on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

wonderful sports feel, power and look. It excells in a car and driver fit.

thunderbird review
By steves57fords on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

the only thing I don't like about this car is turning it off.

This is my 8th Thunderbird
By Bernard S on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this little car. My wife thinks it's great too. I owned sevin of the early models years back, I think I like this one best of all.

red bird
By dschuh on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fun to drive and great to look at. No mechanical problems the first year of ownership.

wonderful car
By welker on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

We bought this wonderful car because we couldn't make a deal with the 350Z at the local Nissan dealer....and glad now we couldn't. I have owned many BMWs and still have a Mercedes....this American car is tops....and we will probably buy American for the Mercedes replacement. Nobody makes a better V8 than Ford.

The 'Bird is the Word!
By bird_luvr on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my 'bird! (So does my wife.) I have a Pacific Coast Roadster that is out of this world. She now has over 600 miles in 1 week, all from just cruising around. I have never heard of a car that gets as many comments as my 'bird - everyone loves this car! Like driving a classic with the safety, reliability, & features of new. The PCR is the '04 limited edition model and the only 'bird you can get with a light dash instead of black, which was a big factor in our decision. Only 1000 made, so not too common. Color very classy. Gas mileage good for a V8. Get both tops: ragtop-only costs double(!) to insure. You WILL be seen in this car!