2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
MY 1957 DREAM
By DILALLO on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a dream to drive it holds the road has the power and great on the open highway. We have gotten good gas mileage. This Thunderbird Blue car makes heads turn. Dreaming of this car since 1957.

Great!!!!!!!
By KathK on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Love it!!!!!!!!! This car is very quiet inside with the top up. It handles wonderfully and is a total pleasure to drive. It definitely has speed!

Wonderful!
By gwal4861 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Driving this car is one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had, and I've been driving Vettes sinse 77.

My birthday present
By Jackelyn on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My husband bought this beautiful car for my birthday, it was the dealers show room model and I love everything about it, a dream car and I feel like a Princess when I drive into town. Thumbs up to Ford.

awsome
By nicholasg on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

My review of this is that it is a 5 star rating

my new bird
By beachguy on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

smooth crisp handling a fun car to drive and to be seen driving no problems as of 3900 miles

my babu
By sylvia mora on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i love this car.it is my first sport car, and everyone that sees it, wants to know what it is, and where i got it. a great car.

A Step back in time
By Tennis ace on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The 2003 Ford Thunderbird is a joy to drive. The leg room in the driver's seat is quite comfortable even for a person over 6'2. An issue of importance since our last convertible did not have ample leg room. The ride is smooth and quiet. The retro look of the thunderbird makes the car.

Our Toy
By NicBuc on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Our "toy" was bought on a whim. I, the wife, saw it out in front of the Ford Dealer's lot and fell in love with the beautiful car. I called my husband and told him about it and asked that he call and ask what the price was. When I got home from work, I asked him if he had called. He told me that he had not but that we would go look at it. When he saw it, he bagan to bargain with the dealer and we eventually took it home with us. I was so nervous that I came up with every excuse I could think of to disuade him from his decision to buy it. All of this was to no avail. We now get many, many envious looks from people. Oh, what fun it has been!

Fun! Fun! Fun!
By Bushwacker on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, so my wife tells me. She loves it too. Has a lot of getup and go when you need it and it is pleasingly responive in turns. Never had a car that got so many positive comments by onlookers.