2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
Fun! Fun! Fun!
By Bushwacker on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, so my wife tells me. She loves it too. Has a lot of getup and go when you need it and it is pleasingly responive in turns. Never had a car that got so many positive comments by onlookers.

Too Much Fun
By Too Kool on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best performance car I have ever owned. Comfortable and performance all in one great package.

Let Your Hair Down
By TxJinx on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fabulous Car with excellent Appeal! It drives remarkably well and is a pleasure to be behind the wheel. Everyone loves it! Best investment I've ever made.

My 007 bird
By kcpammy on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This was a special gift to me and I LOVE IT. I am always stopped and asked, What is it? It just purrs, has a quick pick-up and is just darn fun to drive. The top is very easy to remove, although it takes two people, but Ford planned really well with the stand that they provide. So far it all works very well.

Finally got one
By bcubed3 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

It has a lot of power! Very responsive and the handling is excellent! Not as comfortable to the lower back after a reasonably long trip (over 2 hours)...But, all considered a GREAT and SWEET RIDE!

SEXY CAR
By bayrod on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this car. Heads turn everywhere I go. The 8 cyl engine has plenty of pick up and it handles beautifully. A perfect blend of the classic T-Bird with a European modern look. I think Ford did a great job designing this car.

Nothing Else Like It
By Ed Hicks on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I drove to Ohio on the fourth of July from Atlanta It was the best ride I have had In 30 years, the gas milege was unbeleivible the handeling was superd. I loved the way the car shifted It was like being In a stick shift I'm from the 50s and the 60s when there was real cars this T Bird could easly fit in. I Love It I hope Ford does not stop making this car In 2004 They have a good thing going don't blow It.

A beautiful car
By L. Allegrezza on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is a beautiful, powerful machine. It is truly perfection from the clean, classic lines to the stylish interior and the purring motor! The designers should be congratulated for including so much at this price.

T-Bird
By MyT-Bird on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is the best car I have ever had.

40th Birthday Dream Come True
By T-rrific on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have dreamed of owning this car since I first saw a picture of it in 2000. It is so much fun to drive and be seen in. It is really a head turner and fast, aggressive and commanding even standing still. The down sides are the doors are huge and it makes it difficult to park it and get in and out with out bumpin another car and the low head clearance when entering and exiting the car always makes me bump my head and I am only 6 fet tall. Other then that I totally love the car