Used 2004 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

lovemybird
By renka

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

It's a concept. People react to it and the driver. Incredibley delicious vehicle.

I can only pick one?!?!?! The way it moves down the road. Silky smooth and sexy.

I can't think of any

Cooks opinion
By normankcook01

Driving my T-Bird is better than a Valium

The stering wheel

None

A car to keep forever
By grey thunder

I fell in love with the TBIRD the first time I saw it at the auto show in Boston. Price was to high at the time so I thought I would have to wait to buy a used one. Lucky for me this past Sept 2003 my dealer was having a clearance on leftover 2003 models so I snapped up a new Mountain Shawdow Gray T-Bird at a very reasonable price. I am really enjoying this car. It is only driven on sunny days. I love the look of the porthole hard top ...but driving with the top down is so much fun. Power styling and handling can not be beat.

My favorite features are the styling, the Mountain Shadow Gray paint color, the versitility of both a hardtop & a convertible, the interior styling and of course the drop dead beauty of the exterior styling.

Kind of pointless since the last year of production is 2005. I would have liked a larger trunk.Needs a six way power adjustment for the passenger seat.It needs a locking gas door.Trunk lid does not fit very well.

Worth waiting for
By LuAnnette

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I had wanted a Thunderbird ever since I saw the first one in 1955. It took 49 years, but when I saw the Pacific Coast Highway edition I knew I could wait no longer. It is not only beautiful, but also lots of fun to drive. Since there were only 1000 of these made I can't remain anonymous in my town!

I love the way it looks, the way it handles, and the comfort of driving or riding in it. Yes, I occasionally let my husband drive it!

Other than being able to use Regular gasoline rather than Premium, I can think of no improvements needed.

T bird 2004
By Jeff Berman

Fun to drive. Hard to get into if you have even the slightest back problem. User friendly instrumentation.

Acceleration, handling

Better/ easier to use convertible top.