2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
One more happy old guy!!
By Richard Johnson on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this car instead of a Chrysler Crossfire. Fit and finish of the t-bird is just excellent. Did not buy for acceleration; etc. But this car is just great to drive whether on an Interstate or just on an around- the-town by-pass. Lots of quiet, smoothe get-up-and-go! Love it!

my babu
By sylvia mora on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i love this car.it is my first sport car, and everyone that sees it, wants to know what it is, and where i got it. a great car.

excellent value
By judgeshell on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

tinterior spacehis is fun car to drive.not a vette or lexus but can do what they do.only problem is not reasonable trunk space,nor extra interior space.

Love the 'Bird
By Marcoroo on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

The car is really fun to drive. The styling is simply beautiful. Comfortable seats, but there could be more head room. I'm lucky if I get 15 mpg in the city, but then I've got a lead foot. No one will beat it once the light turns green. Highway milage is a respectable 24 mpg. Interior storage space is dismal. The storage areas are just too small to be really useful. The raddio and AC area is a little busy with many small buttons, but works well. A couple of trim pieces (lower side of drivers seat and base of parking brake) came loose, but the dealer fixed them at no charge.

Best of Class
By Leigh on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I have owned and driven sporty convertibles for over 45 years. This is absolutely the finest of any I have driven.

Love My T-Bird
By josie on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

It is a great little car! Not great on gas but is fast with it's V8 engine. It is a Ford and reliable too. I love my hard top and soft top. Two cars in one.

Love it
By T.J.Sullivan on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

If you are going to run away from home don't take this car because everyone notices the car

WANTING MORE
By WILSON on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

SINCE THIS WOULD BE FORDS HALO CAR I WAS HOPING FOR MORE STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND BETTER BUILD QUALITY

2002 Thunderbird
By JDavidM on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

No problems whatsoever. LOVES to run at 80 mph! No leaks, no rattles! Ford hit a good balance between pure fun and practical - trunk not huge, but still big enough for a weekend trip or an ordinary trip to the grocery store, even with the top down. Seats could use a bit more lower back support, but are otherwise very comfortable. A/C is Great! Power tilt wheel is very convenient.

Fun Car
By B.Taylor on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Both my wife and I love this car for different reasons.We had always had a Corvette but the new T-Bird caught our eye.I like it because it's quite peppy for a stock car.We both like it's ability to turn heads.We have the Bond edition that is Corral(orangish/red) with a white hard top and black rag top.It is a very comfortable touring car.A few people have asked us if it's a '56 or '57!!The old timers like to tell us about their '50s T-birds.It's just a fun,comfortable,fast,sporty car.I understand Ford having a limited run because it is a retro,but why did they give it so little promotion? I've never seen an advertisement.We love ours!