2003 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: Loving my car

2003 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

Deluxe Convertible (3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic w/Removable Hard Top)

Loving my car
By computerlen on

2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I own a red '03. I absolutely love it! I bought it back in March and only drove it until September when I placed it into storage. I have wanted one since I first saw a used 2002 yellow t-bird at a Ford dealership. I fell in love with it. No other car in my life has excited me-period. I am 66 years old but feel like a teenager when I am driving it. I get looks from many people including children. I did not expect any of this. I just liked the style of the car. One driver on the road called out to me with his thumb up. Another was stopped by the police for speeding but called out to me and said "nice car". I honestly would not sell this car for $10,000 more than what I paid for it.

Favorite Features

too many to list

Suggested Improvements

The sun visors do not turn left or right and the parking break should be better positioned because you cannot set it without sliding your hand along your passenger's leg
By computerlen
on 03/01/14 13:34 PM (PST)

I would like to add that, although it's been put away until later this month, I have painted the T-Bird symbols on each of the hubcaps to match the colour of the car-red. It should look even smarter.