Used 2003 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

Brand New Classic
By UnionLaw

2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The new Thunderbird is a cool retro design with all of the modern conveniences. Whether cruising with the top down or with the hardtop on, one cannot help but feel excited. It not only looks like a dream, it also handles like one. With its 280 hp engine, you never have to worry about the big rig bearing down on you as you get on the highway.

The retro styling. I always wanted a classic T Bird.

A real clock would be nice.

Mountain Shadow Gray
By Stewart Mathews

Almost bought a Jaguar - had my checkbook in hand. Ford dealer called, and I liked the price. Can't see how I would have had any more fun in the Jag, and I have the money for another T-bird.

Styling and ease of entry and exit.

18" wheels and memory seats.

2003 T-BIRD (JAMES BOND) LIMITED ADDIT.
By CHERYL JONES

WHEN I DRIVE THIS VEHICLE ALL MY TROUBLES DISAPPEAR. IT WAS THE BEST WASTE OF MONEY I EVER DID !!I RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO ANYONE. AND THE CORAL COLOR GET'S A LOT OF ATTENTION. EVERYONE NOTICES ME DRIVING THIS CAR. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STARED AT A VET ON THE ROAD? I GET ALL AGE GROUPS LOOKING AND EVEN ASKING QUESTIONS AT RED LIGHTS!

I LOVE THE FRONT END AND THE PROFILE OF THE CAR. A SLEEK COOL CAR.

SLIGHTLY HARD TO SEE TRAFFIC WHEN BACKING UP OUT OF A PARKING SPOT, WHEN TOP IS ON OR UP. BUT I'LL DEAL WITH IT.

Hanging On To My Youth
By Tcocove

At 55, my T'bird is helping me hang on to what's left of my youth! A neighbor had a '57 and I just loved his car and dreamed that someday. My T'bird rides a little heavy and sometimes feels like its floating. Both inside and out, it is just retro beautiful and everybody who sees it has a T'bird story to tell me. My story happened last Oct. when a Park policeman pulled me over for speeding. He told me that he had a '56 and that mine was the first new one he had seen on the parkway. He asked me if he could drive mine! And who would say no to a policeman? 15 minutes later he returned with a big smile. By the way, I didn't get a ticket!

I love the turquoise and chrome, retro T'bird logo that is on the hood, dash, behind the seat and on the trunk. The overall design of this car is excellent.

The "floating" feel on the highway and the gas mileage. I realize it is a V-8, but with the current gas prices and the hi-test requirement, it gets expensive to drive.

the best
By kikumba

2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Overall i would say the 2003 ford thundrebird is the most comfortable, luxurious car I've ever owned.

my favorite feature is the interior because i love leather!

i think ford dealership should advance to make 4/d convertible