2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
Wow...they got it right....
By Steve P on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I saw the picture over two years ago, and started saving right away. The car responds to all my commands, and is built to seat a man of 6', 235. The weight of the vehicle (almost 3900 lbs) makes me feel like i have control and the power allows for quick accelaration and just wonderful confidence for passing. The subtle 'grumbling' of the exhaust has me driving with the sound system off. Although i would of like to have seen a non-Lincoln interior and maybe a bit more trunk space, this car is all i hoped it would be...good job Ford, now teach the dealers what gas to recommend and that this is not a Focus or Mustang and the buyers are a bit more refined.

Wow...they got it right....
By steve p on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

THE CAR OF MY DREAMS
By morochos on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The Car drives like magic. Smooth and powerfull. It is almost like looking at the 1957 model but with smoother lines. The engine purrrrrrrrrs, it's just a wonderful toy.....sorry, car! Love it

Awesome car.
By redman on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is awesome to drive. It looks awesome to.

Awesome car.
By Redman on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is awesome to drive. It looks awesome to.

T-Bird exceeds my expectations
By WalterZBird on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I then decided to look at a Ford for a third vehicle. By chance, they had a new red T-Bird for sale because the person who ordered it declined to buy it. Well, I tried it out and was really impressed. It had better exceleration and comfort than the BMW 3 convertible I had tried. We could carry on a conversation with the top down at speeds exceeding 70. Every where I went, the T-Bird got people looking at it. Needless to say, I bought it on the spot. I've had it for a week and can't put into words, the pure joy and exhileration of driving it. I never thought that there would be a car more fun to drive than my 98 BMW Z3.

Baby Boomer's Dream
By Yello Bird on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Researched this car for a year, finding that all the Ford dealers were asking & getting a premium price. The test drive convienced my wife & I that it was a very credible performer! The dealer came off his premium price & we made the deal. My wife wanted Yellow & when ask why, she said "WHY NOT YELLOW!" We have enjoyed the stares & wonderful coments were ever we go!