Used 2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

I love my T-bird
By Pam S

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I really love my T-bird. It is fun to drive and looks sharp. Great on trips. Everytime I buy gas or go to the store someone stops to ask about my car. I spend most of the time with the top down, but put the hardtop on ocassionally when rain is expected over several days. There isn't a car out there I would trade for.

I love the look. It is different. Drives like a dream with a lot of pick up.

none

LOVE MY T-BIRD
By MIKE DEMARCO

WE HAVE TAKEN THE T-BIRD ON SEVERAL SHORT TRIPS AND ENJOYED ITS ROAD HANDLING AND COMFORT.WE PUT THE TOP DOWN AND WHEEL TO THE LOCAL DRIVE IN OFTEN ON THE WEEK-ENDS. WE ENJOY THE LOOKS AND COMMENTS THAT WE RECEIVE.

I LOVE THE STEREO CONTOLS AND CRUISE CONTROL ON THE STEERIG WHEEL. IT'S GREAT TO HAVE THE STEERING WHEEL RETRACT WHEN THE KEY IS TURNED OFF.

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM BEHIND THE SEATS. WE HAD A MUSTANG BEFORE THE T-BIRD AND WE ENJOYED THE ROOM.

Enjoying the Mid-life Crisis
By Stuski

This car is a blast to drive in! We wish the weather would allow for more driving but it will help keep the car in great shape for years to come by storing it every winter. Love driving with the top up or down. No need for a back seat, keep the car design as is.

Curb appeal and performance are our favorites!

Drop the price 5K so more people will want to buy one!

fantastic Tbird
By tbirdfan

the best car I have ever had and we have had alot of new cars. I love it when we go anywhere and people stop us and say what a beautiful car we have. It is the red one with red and black interior. I love it both with the hard top on and with it off but most with the hardtop because of the portholes. It really sets the car off from anyother car around. It is a funtastic car.

I love the hardtop because of the portholes. My husband loves the power it has. I just love everything about this car.

Just can't think of anything I would change.

I luv my " BIRD"
By Thundergirl

I traded my 2002 Yukon SLT for a TBIRD. Nothing compares to it! I have only had the car one week now, however, I can say it has every feature I would want in a vehicle. It drives like a dream and I love to cruise on the road hovering around 80 mph!! Such a head turner. I LUV MY BIRD!!!!!

I will start with the color- WHisper white... just beautiful. I enjoy every feature of my car.... especially the radio.

Improve the blind spot visibility . For the price, the car should have an automatic boot cover or a hard top that retracts...