Used 2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

My Dream Car
By mia

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Black on Black and totally gorgeous. I pinstriped this baby with a subtle red.. and of course pinstriped my name on both doors! All TBird owners are sure to love their cars..but I feel like one with mine! I have had the fortune to have owned and driven some of the best cars ever made, including Mercedes, Jaguar, and BMW.. this car is the only car I claim to love driving, for the whole experience put together. It handles the road, is comfortable in all of it's features, and NOTHING beats the style and look of it!

TOO HARD to choose!

Retractable Hard Top. Period.

More Than A Car - An Experience
By mckmbr

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have been reading with great interest the postings of people who seem to be totally mesmerized by their Thunderbirds. This seemed a bit much. Then came a perfect day in North Georgia and a chance to go to the mountains. The car was clean and shiny, the engine purred with that familiar tune, and the cd player entertained as we headed north. The car and the day were a perfect match and I was hooked. So, now I understand - it's more than the beauty of the car; it's the exhilarating feeling that comes from driving the Thunderbird. What a day, what a feeling, what a car!

Easy top down experience. Sporty, but comfortable.

Can't think of any!

Can't complain!
By schmidtchap

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I mean... I really can't complain. I've owned an escort, probe, and mustang, all within the last 3 years. I could find several things to complain about with each car though each had its strengths. However, when it comes to the Thunderbird, I just stand (or sit there it the heated leather) with my mouth hanging open and saliva trickling down. Just look at the ratings... 9.8! The consumers have it right this time... not the editors. Ford does have a better idea from time to time, but this time they put all their better.. no best ideas into one car. What a car! The perfect blend of luxury, sport, and classic styling.

Everything!

Make the universe a bit bigger?

The Greatest!
By Black Bird

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car! Always wanted a CLASSIC BIRD! Owned a Porsche Targa, several Mercedes, BMW, etc. over the years and this by far is my favorite car ever. It is such a nice handling car and beautiful with all the bells and whistles. I could drive it all day!

Seats are VERY comfortable. I love the Heated seats, the dual climate control and the choice of colors. It is a sleek looking machine. Lots of fun. Lots of power.Feels nice and roomy for a sports car.

Self locking gas flap when car is locked would be nice and seat memory settings for two drivers would be nice.

AWESOME
By Speedy1

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My dad bought this car and he just loves it. He left for a week on a business trip and I had the pleasure of driving it for that week:-) This car loves to go fast, or at least I love to go fast in it. It is amazingly quiet at 80 down the freeway, even with the top down. Great to blow the "fast and furious Honda" off the line. This car can hit 130 without much dificulty, from what I hear;-) this car has a kickin' sound system with great bass. Get lots of looks. This car is a BEAUTIFUL Luxury car with the ability to get-up-and-GO.

Convertible, fast, Sterio, comfortable, and FUN FUN FUN

Build the T-Bird SuperCharged concept!!