2003 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
the best
By kikumba on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Overall i would say the 2003 ford thundrebird is the most comfortable, luxurious car I've ever owned.

pixe
By jessicapoo on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love thunderbirds because there so high-teah and there so cute.i wish they sold them everywhere

cool car
By corinna on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i loved the cars

Worth The Wait
By Redbird on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is an eye-catching, fun car. Every time I put the key in the ignition,I can't believe the excitement. Wherever I drive, I get positive comments from young & old.

2 New Thunderbirds bad paint finish
By W. P. Stephenson on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

We have purchased 2 new T=Birds both 2002's They are the Blue and yellow colors that were both discountinued after the 2002 build year. The yellow car has the worst paint job I have ever seen on a new car. I'm talking about in the small places like where the gas tank nozzel is, mostly over spray with very little paint, paint on the rubber parts under the hood where you would not expect paint for a car that cost this much. The Blue car has more mechanical problems, window track breaking, top making a thud when retracking. little felt things coming out of sun visors, bottoming out-struts were replaced, still bottoms out

Retro bird getting better.
By tony.barrand on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The 03 has added HP and stiffer structure, addressing 2002 owners complaints. The 03 colors were a bit of a disappointment, the 04 designers have addressed this issue too!

Thunderbird Hi Ho Review
By kim sturm on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The thunderbird is a comfortable cruzer with dashing looks. It grows on you and brings a smile on peoples faces as you drive up. Want to meet some interesting people? Drive this car and meet other owners and people that do not. New stories, old stories, you be thrilled with the over all experience. For a new car it is a dream that has come true.

Finally, a T-Bird
By Gary E. Wood on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

We've wanted one since 1955, and the need for a new car finally coincided with the availability of a T-Bird. It is a cool car, and we feel good driving it. Furthermore, the 280 hp engine moves it on down the road. Thanks, J Mays and Ford, for keeping the spirit of the Thunderbird.

I just don't understand...
By ragz88 on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Ya know, this car has been out for what, 2-3 years now and I'm totally baffled why I don't see more of them on the road. The design is absolutely stunning and it's probably the one car that ford cares about when they build it. From the moment I look at it to when I put in the key to the moment the engine comes to life, this car gets me going. I've been doing this now for a month and it still is just as good from the day I bought it. I love this ride... to the point where I want my unborn son to take his girl to the prom 18 years from now.

2003 Ford Thunderbird
By Mike/Chris Fechner on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

It rides like a dream. Very sporty. 2 door removable hardtop. Great gas mileage. Good sound system. I love the dual control air/heat & heated driver & passenger seats. Looks great with the top down. I love the "retro" Desert Sky Blue color. It gets lots of looks! Don't hesitate. It's supposed to be discontinued in 2004 and that means it will only go up in value.