2003 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
LOVE MY T-BIRD
By MIKE DEMARCO on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

WE HAVE TAKEN THE T-BIRD ON SEVERAL SHORT TRIPS AND ENJOYED ITS ROAD HANDLING AND COMFORT.WE PUT THE TOP DOWN AND WHEEL TO THE LOCAL DRIVE IN OFTEN ON THE WEEK-ENDS. WE ENJOY THE LOOKS AND COMMENTS THAT WE RECEIVE.

Enjoying the Mid-life Crisis
By Stuski on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is a blast to drive in! We wish the weather would allow for more driving but it will help keep the car in great shape for years to come by storing it every winter. Love driving with the top up or down. No need for a back seat, keep the car design as is.

fantastic Tbird
By tbirdfan on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the best car I have ever had and we have had alot of new cars. I love it when we go anywhere and people stop us and say what a beautiful car we have. It is the red one with red and black interior. I love it both with the hard top on and with it off but most with the hardtop because of the portholes. It really sets the car off from anyother car around. It is a funtastic car.

I luv my " BIRD"
By Thundergirl on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I traded my 2002 Yukon SLT for a TBIRD. Nothing compares to it! I have only had the car one week now, however, I can say it has every feature I would want in a vehicle. It drives like a dream and I love to cruise on the road hovering around 80 mph!! Such a head turner. I LUV MY BIRD!!!!!

Mountain Shadow Gray
By Stewart Mathews on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Almost bought a Jaguar - had my checkbook in hand. Ford dealer called, and I liked the price. Can't see how I would have had any more fun in the Jag, and I have the money for another T-bird.

Brand New Classic
By UnionLaw on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The new Thunderbird is a cool retro design with all of the modern conveniences. Whether cruising with the top down or with the hardtop on, one cannot help but feel excited. It not only looks like a dream, it also handles like one. With its 280 hp engine, you never have to worry about the big rig bearing down on you as you get on the highway.

the best
By kikumba on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Overall i would say the 2003 ford thundrebird is the most comfortable, luxurious car I've ever owned.

Excellent vehicle
By Joe Alden on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have found this thunderbird to be an excellent car. Heads always turn where ever I go. The vehicle is very dependable and has given me no problem at all. This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

2003 T-BIRD (JAMES BOND) LIMITED ADDIT.
By CHERYL JONES on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

WHEN I DRIVE THIS VEHICLE ALL MY TROUBLES DISAPPEAR. IT WAS THE BEST WASTE OF MONEY I EVER DID !!I RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO ANYONE. AND THE CORAL COLOR GET'S A LOT OF ATTENTION. EVERYONE NOTICES ME DRIVING THIS CAR. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STARED AT A VET ON THE ROAD? I GET ALL AGE GROUPS LOOKING AND EVEN ASKING QUESTIONS AT RED LIGHTS!

Hanging On To My Youth
By Tcocove on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

At 55, my T'bird is helping me hang on to what's left of my youth! A neighbor had a '57 and I just loved his car and dreamed that someday. My T'bird rides a little heavy and sometimes feels like its floating. Both inside and out, it is just retro beautiful and everybody who sees it has a T'bird story to tell me. My story happened last Oct. when a Park policeman pulled me over for speeding. He told me that he had a '56 and that mine was the first new one he had seen on the parkway. He asked me if he could drive mine! And who would say no to a policeman? 15 minutes later he returned with a big smile. By the way, I didn't get a ticket!