2002 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
love birds
By mdwms on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have two birds. neitehr have had probelms, and are increabily fun to drive. A real attention getter.

What more could one want?
By SBA on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Lots of looks, fun to drive, great handling and ride. Watch for leaks around front sealing area of hardtop and/or convertible. Handles great in all weather. Minimal trunk space, but it will hold golf clubs & weekend fun bag for wife and me.

So Smooth
By garyh on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My first impression was that the engine is so smooth. The car really turns heads, people just come up to you and talk about it. The quality and finish is excellent but the paint is not quite as good as my Jaguar X-Type. Mechanically its perfect.

Ford did it!!!
By joeozvann on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car continues to amaze me with its fit and finish and head turnind ability...will be a classic in 10 years!!!

fine bird
By inspector on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This copy of the T-Bird is a true fun car to drive with good power and a lot better handling than I expected, though the ride is a bit soft. the brakes have a good solid feel to them. I'm very pleased with this car. I was very sorry to hear that Ford is going to stop producing the Bird.

crackin '
By chickenman on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

drove to arizona,there for 6 months,drove home to toronto still love it,a keeper for sure

2002 T-Bird
By BLUBRD on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

After almost a year and a half, I still feel the rush when I drive it. It only comes out of the garage on sunny days and it is still in perfect condition. I intend to keep it that way for many years to come.

Birds of a feather...
By jjl on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Definitely a head-turner. Just plain fun to drive. This car's style makes gawkers smile! I didn't expect it to drive like a Jag or an SL, and don't care if it's only a Ford product. I'm a father of 4 going through a mid-life crisis!! The most impractical car I've ever bought, but I don't care!

I can't wait for Spring
By SASY302 on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is what driving is all about, not a person in the world can deny that when you get behind this wheel...you become King or Queen of the road! No BMW,Mecedes, Lexus, or Corvette for that matter gets as many looks as I do when I pull in anywhere! I can't wait for this long cold winter to be over, because this is a car that is pampered and will never see daylight as long as one snowflake is in the air...I can't think of one thing I don't love about this car, and for all those who wrote in and made disparaging remarks..you have not right to own one!To those that love and own this car I will see you in the spring...

Love it
By Birdies on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is too cool. With the roof down it makes you want to sing as you drive down the road. The car is my one toy and it does everything I ask of it. No one takes a second look at a BMW, only the Bird and Ferraries. Bye the way, you can $100,000.00 to the Bird if you want the same look when you drive the high price spread. One might also look at the crash test data, it is impressiveeeeee.